Download Repository Browser 5.3.1’s independent modular version for Windows 32 – and 64-bit versions. A strong software for managing multiple datasets efficiently and with less effort is Portable Database Browser 5.3.1.
Review of the 5.3.1 modular database browser
Every request now needs data, so you need a special program that can manage all of them and execute code. Buyers can manage Sql directories with ease thanks to Database Browser 5. 3’s’s extremely stream-lined database management system. It has the capacity to manage numerous datasets simultaneously. Users can easily carry out all of the activities thanks to a very tidy, clear, and straightforward setup. Nearly all datasets, quite as Mysql, Postgresql, Sqlite, Oracle, and others, can be handled by transportable database browsers.
Additionally, you can control database furniture, rows, and sets. Additionally, you you control methods and generate database vistas. There are no leftovers or registration traces of this registry planning application because it is a portable version of Database Browser 5. 3.0. It can be operated using a foldable storage apparatus.
5.3.1 Portable Database Browser Features
The majority of Database Browser 5.3.1’s functions are as follows:
- incredibly portable and lightweight registry administration device
- supports every Sql database.
- control numerous databases
- Row-and-column handle tables
- Create methods and attitudes.
- run database management Sql codes
- Ssl credentials and keys endorse
- keeps a thorough register of the murder of scripts.
- additional sophisticated features and choices
5.3.1 Technical Information for Portable Database Browser
Before streaming Database Browser Portable 5.3.1, read the specialized specifications.
- All Windows uploads are compatible.
- 7 Kb is the document measurements.
- 128 Mb of ram are needed.
- Solitary crux processor is necessary.
5.3.1 Free update of Modular Dataset Browser
The solo, asynchronous installation of Portable Database Browser 5.3.1 for Windows can be downloaded by clicking the button below. It works with both the x64 and X86 architectures. The best application for managing Sql directories is this one.